Jun 11, 2013

Spicy and appetising

3 May 2013
Last minute dinner meet up with yy and von
at dhoby ghaut's Jai Thai
Yy and me reached earlier and was waiting for von to end work
which leads to 3 super hungry people.....
-
Here is what we ordered :
Pineapple fried rice (ended up ordering white rice also), green curry,
tom yum seafood soup, basil pork tofu, black pepper fish
and last but not least phad thai.
We enjoyed most of the dishes except
the phad thai which seems to have more veg than the kway tiao.
Can't wait to go back again,
all the food was really value for money.
Total damage was only $40+ for 3 pax,
which I thought was reasonable.
Walked over to the mall opp somerset I think?
Trying out Smoothie King highly raved by yy
I can feel that the drink was really healthy,
but it didn't really attract me by its taste....
But, I would still try other smoothie when I do happen to go again
and their wraps which looks very healthy and low in calorie!!!
Ending off with a group pic byeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment