Jun 11, 2013

Baby happiness

Went in Msia with my Mum to my Aunt's place
before we head over to my cousin's baby's 1st month!!
My aunt is vegetarian and she prepared some food to bring over,
so just showing one of it which is
the vegetarian pau. (Homemade is the best)
 First thing upon reaching my ousin house is to eat.
HAHAHA kidding lah see baby of course!
I didn't take any pics cause too many people w the baby
and me is paiseh cuz I don't know the ppl there.
 -
-
-
Stayed over the night at my aunt's place
as the next morning we plan to go for fortune telling(regarding our names)
Went to makan at a random coffeeshop,
I don't even know where am I so no address :(
-
Must mention 1st that we have 2 adults 1 child in total
consuming the food below in case you think I ate all of them which may be possible.
Ordered this noodle cause so many people were eating it!!!
So simple but yet so good seriously,
except maybe the fish could be more juicy and fresh.
 Some dim sum for sides which I ended up ordering more
and sort of couldn't finish it...... >.<
 Wanton noodle for my mummy,
please look at the QQ noodles.
 Char kuay tiao for my cousin.
-
This was what I bought at the bakery just beside this coffeeshop.
It's called Moonlight Cake House
There were a huge variety of cakes and they also
sell mains like cafes do, am so going to try out if I ever go there again!
Bought some back to try and my favourite is
the one in the background which is a fluffy soft bread
which is slightly sweet I cannot forget that taste omg T-T


No comments:

Post a Comment