Jun 9, 2013

Cooking is good for the soul

2 May 2013
My brother and I were staying home
and I suddenly had a craving for tomato based angel hair pasta.
Went to NTUC to buy Prego sauce(any other brands to recommend?)
and the angel hair pasta and some random ingredients.
 One big wok of pasta yum yum yummmmmmmmm
I cooked eggs in order to make it into something
like omu pasta style hahaha
 
I had like 3 plates of pasta mwahahaha,
all thanks to my bro who cooked, I did help!!
-
-
-
3 May 2013
Randomly decided to bake banana muffins?
It tuned out looking good but still not the kind I like :'(
How it looked like inside hahaha
Anybody has fail proof banana-anything recipes to share?
Still deciding whether to get an
electric mixer since most recipe calls for one.
Signing off,
FMH.

1 comment:

  1. is he your brother lei fat mei? its me paulo agbanlog

    ReplyDelete